New World Interactive Map Guide:
Find the location of all the points of interest in New World thanks to this constantly updated interactive map.
New World is an MMORPG. This should be enough information to assume that this is a huge map, with lots of things to do, locations to discover and farm NW gold, resources to gather… This involves going around a lot to find things and for that, there is an interactive map tool.
Interactive map of New World: what it is and how to use it
The NewWorld Map website offers an impressive interactive tool, whose language you can adjust and it is not a cutretraction of elements but offers you the exact names of each element in the chosen language.
With it it will be easier for you to locate what you are looking for (obviously, as long as you know what you are looking for), from the locations of NPCs to the points where a certain resource usually appears.
It is quite possible that in the future even more content will be added that improves the tool, as things are added to the game, so you better keep this app close to get the most out of it.
How to use the map to get materials?
One of the main utilities of this tool is to locate sources of materials of all kinds, and you can sell these materials for New World Coins. So you don’t get lost when using the interactive map.
- This section allows you to find Calamite, Crystal, Porous Stone (Oil), Saltpeter, Sandstone, Iron Vein, Starmetal Vein, Orichalcum Vein, Gold Vein, Silver Vein, and Platinum Vein.
- You must go to the filters section at the top, click on Minerals and, in the drop-down menu, select the mineral you want to locate.
- This section allows you to find Cooking Ingredients, Hemp, Spices, Hemp Fiber, Sedge Herb, Mushroom, Azoth Spring, and Dyes.
- You must go to the filters section at the top, click on Plants and, in the drop-down menu, select the type of plant you want to locate.
- You can select the type of cooking ingredient, mushroom and dye that you want to find by displaying its own submenu.
- This section allows you to find Essences of Water, Essences of Air, Essences of Spirit, Essences of Fire, Essences of Death, Essences of Earth and Essences of Life.
- You must go to the filters section at the top, click on Essences and, in the drop-down menu, select the type of essence you want to locate.
- You can select the type of Essence of water, air, spirit, fire, death, earth or life that you want to find by displaying its own submenu.
Of course, in the top section you have many other filters, such as Points of Interest (regions), Forest (Iron Stick and Tree of the Sino), Chests (Supplies, Ancient, Provisions and Alchemy), Documents (with submenus of each region), NPCs (location of NPCs of each zone) and much more.